Tajribati Session on Governance for SMEs
Bait Al Zubair, Za’faran Café , 03:30 PM - 05:30 PM
You are invited to our February Tajribati Session discussing Governance for SMEs.
This session is organised in collaboration with The Pearl Initiative.
We will discuss the following points:
- How can SMEs overcome challenges they face while seeking financing?
- How can SMEs attract and retain required expertise?
- How can SMEs allocate time to focus on matters that contribute to success?
This session will host the following speakers:
- Sayyid Hamid Al Busaidi, Executive Director at the Oman Center for Governance and Sustainability
- Faris Al-Harthy, Project Specialist at Sharakah
- Jamal Al-Wahaibi, Head of SME Department, Oman Arab Bank
- The expert moderator was Sayyed Dr. Munther Al-Busaidi, Assistant Professor, Sultan Qaboos University and partner at The Firm
Seats are limited so please confirm your attendance by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling on 24737325 or 92838012
Looking forward to having you with us